Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello, my name is Charles Greer and I hope that by reading these post's that people will in way or another benefit somehow. I know for sure that I am not alone in saying that I am fed up with how this government( and previous ones) are just giving to the rich and trying to delete the poor. What people seem to forget is that while the rich get richer, us poor people are funding their entire existance. Believe me, I am one of those too, but I have become determined not to fail at life and it's riches. By riche's, it's not millions(that would help), but unity. I have noticed that the people of yesterday sre gone, the people of today are stuck, and the people of the future(unless funded by those millions) are at a standstill, not knowing what, where, or how to go about somehow getting out of this turmoil. We need to help these kids, adults, seniors and all other less fortunate and that includes myself. Please come back as I just realized what time it is and have to get ready to go. A good friend of mine became a grandmother on 9-24-06 and the baby has to be monitered for some kind of complications she suffered from birth so if you could, please say a prayer for them, thank you and i hope you come back for more. Charles Greer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home