Is it just me or...
Am I the only one left that I know who really just can not stand this government the way it has acted for quit some time now? I remember when I was little(45 now)and parentsd were working and neighbors were helping and money wqas being made but as the times have changed so has the govt' and we as the people need to take heed to this as it is going to be the downfall of this country as we now know as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA but if things keep going the way they are we will be known as the people that lost everything for letting eveyone else come here and take and use everything that we have against us.It is not just the president,it is also US THE PEOPLE who let this crap go on&on&onbut do nothing to correct any of it. Do you know that they are going to look over the constitution to see if we as a nation have the right to keep and bear arms or sis it an individual state to have that call? I for one will do eveything in my power to make people aware of the fact that the govtr'does not own this country WE do!I think it is high time that this president and all of congress be thrown out and a whole new house be set up and put this country back the way it is supposed to be where people can make a living and support their families!!Do you know that I try to survive on a measly $360 a month because that is all our welfare dept.will allow while my disability benefits are being fought over in the court system?Yhis is outrageous and I really have had enough of the bull. Is there anyone out there who can get me the info needed to file for the running of president and help me with the filing and everything? I am not afraid of this or any other government and I have a right to stand up and be heard as do ALL of you reading and and those who are not here yet.I would just like some feedback to see where some of you people stand on just one issue,how long are YOU willing to watch this country of ours DIMINISH? Please leave your comments and I promise to come back here every day to read. Charlesg
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home